Last Updated October 6, 2014
Please read this Termbs of Use agreement (the “Agreement”) carefully. Your use of the Site (as defined below) constitutes your agreement to this Agreement.
This Agreement is between you ("you") BzInterns.com and NetworkofBusiness.com ("we," "us"), which owns and operates BzInterns.com, concerning your use of the online site currently located at http://www.bzinterns.com (together with any successor site(s) and all Services (as defined below), the "Site"). We provide users of the Site with access to certain content and services related to our programs and services, which may include, without limitation, registration functionality, news, tools, text, technical resources, photos, audio and video clips, and links to third party websites, and other similar content (such content and services, collectively, the "Services"). The Services include, without limitation, internships, jobs and various resources for college students and employers).
- Acceptance of Terms. The Site is made available by us subject to this Agreement.
We reserve the right to update or make changes to this Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion,
which changes we may provide to you by any reasonable means, including without limitation, by posting the
revised version of this Agreement on the Site. You can determine when this Agreement was last revised by
referring to the "LAST UPDATED" listed at the top of this Agreement. When using any Services (as defined
below), you agree that you are subject to any additional posted guidelines, rules, terms and conditions
applicable to such Services, which are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
We reserve the right, at any time and from time to time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to: modify or discontinue the Site, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of the Site; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Site; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Site. You agree that neither we nor any of our affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Entities") shall be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site, in whole or in part, or of any Service, content, feature or product offered through the Site. Your continued use of the Site after such changes will indicate your acceptance of such changes.
- Eligibility for Internship/Job Service
a. Minimum Age. You must be at least 18 years old to register for the Bz Intern Service. By using the Bz Intern Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. b. Unique and Bona Fide Resume/Profile. You will only create one unique Resume/Profile for the Internship/Job Service, and your use of the the Service must be for bona fide educational or career purposes.
- Risk Assumption and Precautions. Without limitation of Section 15 of this Agreement, you assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others. You understand that we do not in any way attempt to verify the statements of users who registered on the Site. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other users of the Services, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. You understand that we make no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your educational compatibility with individuals you meet through the Services.
- Geographic Limitations. We control and operate the Site from the United States, and the Site is not intended to subject us or any Affiliated Entity to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States. We do not represent or warrant that the Site, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. You are also subject to United States export controls and are responsible for any violations of such controls, including any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports.
- Rules of Conduct. While using the Site you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and
regulations. In addition, we expect users of the Site to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of
the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section, and your use or
participation in the Service is conditioned upon your compliance with our behavioral guidelines; your failure to
comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the Site pursuant to Section 17 below. You agree
to the following:
Involves any material, non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so.
- Posting and Communication Restrictions. You will not post on the Services, transmit to other users, communicate any content (or links thereto), or otherwise engage in any activity on the Site or through the Services, that:
- Is or may be (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; (d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the owner of such right.
- May give rise to criminal or civil liability; encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as "hacking," "cracking," or "phreaking."
- In any way results in distribution of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Involves any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- Conduct or engage in a internship or job that pertains to seeking funding on business ideas or current business enterprises if you are an employer.
- Use Restrictions. You will not:
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Site to defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any of our representatives; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site).
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without our express prior written consent.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
Except as expressly authorized in advance by us in writing, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based (whether in whole or in part) on, all or any part of the Site or any materials made available through the Site.
All trademarks and service marks on the Site not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by us, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
Your user name and password are for your personal use only, and not for use by any other person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Site, and agree not to transfer your password or user name, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Site, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all interaction with the Site that occurs in connection with your password or user name. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security related to your account or the Site, and to ensure that you "log off"/exit from your account with the Site (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
Information in any user profiles/resume created in connection with the site or otherwise in connection with the Site ("Profiles"), may be provided by our employees and employees of the Affiliated Entities as well as by third party visitors to the Site.
BzInterns.com Parties have no control over, and shall have no liability for, any damages resulting from the use (including without limitation republication) or misuse by any third party of information voluntarily made public through a Profile or Resume or any other part of the Site. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE IN A PROFILE OR RESUME OR OTHERWISE ON THE SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
This license is non-exclusive (so you can license your Submissions to others), worldwide (as the Internet is global in its reach), fully-paid up and royalty-free (so that we do not have to pay you for posting your Submissions), sublicenseable through multiple tiers (so that we can use our service providers and subcontractors to provide Services).
For each Submission, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that such Submission, and your provision thereof to and through the Site, comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory. We request this waiver to help ensure that we have all the rights we may need to provide the Services available through the Site.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY WEB SITES AND RESOURCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, DATA, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH SUCH WEB SITES AND RESOURCES, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO SUCH SITES AND RESOURCES.
We shall have the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to block links to the Site through technological or other means without prior notice.
A. DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, DEATH, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THE SERVICES OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICES, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
B. DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FROM ANY CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE BY US OR ANY THIRD PARTY EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, BzInterns.com PARTIES' MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE.
The Site may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alteration to the Site, contact us at by Clicking Here with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location on the Site where such material(s) appear.